Lexington KY pain management doctor provides the highest quality pain management clinic in Lexington, KY. Pain is inevitable in life get into auto accidents and break bones. Suffering from pain is optional. No one deserve to live pain related issues! Our Lexington KY pain management doctor provides not only pain management services in Lexington, KY but also addiction rehab or suboxone treatment and Ketamine infusion therapy options. Pain, Drug Addiction, Alcoholism and Dual Diagnosis all together in most cases. It is important we address the underlying cause of the pain or mental health illnesses to avoid treating just symptoms. For more information about our Lexington KY Pain Management Doctor, please give our pain management clinic in Lexington KY a call today 888-480-7274
Online Lexington KY Pain Management Doctor and Pain Clinic Accepting Medicaid
A whole host of conditions can lead to joint pain
- Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis, and it is caused by wear and tear on a joint.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is a type of autoimmune disorder that is caused by your body attacking your own joints.
- Bursitis is when the sacs of fluid that cushion your joints become inflamed
- Gout is a type of arthritis that usually affects the big toe joint
- Strains, sprains, and other injuries.
Often, joint pain is may be accompanied by inflammation, swelling or stiffness in the joint, and potential loss in the range of motion. For more detailed information about our Lexington KY pain management clinic, call now 888-480-7274
For addiction treatment services in Lexington, KY we use a suboxone clinic in Lexington, KY.