Reclaim Your Life !
How You Can Grow at Restore Health
Let Us Help You
Restore Health KY is a premiere health center that provides the latest services, techniques, technology, and education in addiction medicine. Restore Health KY provides specially trained professionals who provide individuals with medical supervision which is key in the early stages of recovery from addiction. Professional supervision is essential to addressing behavioral issues, triggers, and reducing the risks of relapse into addiction. Most treatment plans start with
- The initial appointment phone call and required paperwork.
- The doctor’s consultation with a qualified medication assisted treatment physician.
- A physician’s evaluation which determines suitability for medication assisted treatment. The individual will receive a complete physical and education about the treatment procedure.
- The physician will prescribe the appropriate medications when the individual starts to experience withdrawal symptoms.
- The doctor will establish appropriate stabilization and maintenance of the prescribed medications.
Services at Restore Health KY Medication Assisted Treatment Program include
- Physician Visits
- Case Management
- Individual Therapy Sessions
- Group Therapy
- Successful Results for Patients!
Restore Health is the first step towards living a life beyond what you could have ever imagined while trapped by opiates and other addictive substances.
If there is a question we have not answered for you, please call us at 859-459-0796
Are You Accepting New Patients?
We never turn anyone away. If we are at capacity, we will work to find you a clinic that can accept you same / next day. That is our promise to you and our community!
Do You Accept Medicaid Insurance?
Absolutely, we understand that clients coming to us may have lost their jobs / careers while in active addiction.
What If I Have No Money and No Insurance?
Call us at 859-459-0796. If during your initial assessment you qualify for our program, we will treat you.
Can I Get an Appointment Same Day / Next Day?
Depending on the staff and the number of patients with current appointments, most likely we can treat you same day / next day. We will do our absolute best to help you in your time of need.